Carmel School welcomes high performing candidates from a broad spectrum of backgrounds.
We proudly employ a diverse range of staff. All staff are expected to embrace the vision and ethos of the school. When positions are available, they are listed below. Teachers looking to be added to our relief teacher list should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV.
High School Humanities and Social Sciences Teacher (0.6-0.8FTE)
We are currently seeking a qualified Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) teacher to join us on a part-time (0.6-0.8FTE) basis from Term 1, 2018. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· Highly knowledgeable in both content and pedagogy
· TRBWA accreditation to teach in a WA school
· Exhibit genuine care and compassion for students
· The ability to work well in a team
· Engaging and effective classroom practice
Applications close 5pm, Monday 2 October. To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Chief Financial Officer (1.0FTE)
Following the successful appointment of a new Principal and the completion of the Carmel School Strategic Plan in 2016, the School is now seeking to fill the new role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to oversee the implementation of this Plan and to lead the School’s financial operations and activities. We are seeking a qualified, driven, ambitious and experienced person to undertake this role. The successful candidate will be a key member of the School’s leadership team, reporting directly to the Principal and working alongside her to develop a robust financial strategy, inclusive of business development planning, for the School.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Are degree and CPA/CA qualified with over 5 years financial management experience
- Education experience preferable
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Are a consultative leader with a positive attitude and proven business partner experience
- Have effective and open communication and presentation skills
- Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Have impeccable standards of ethics and integrity
- Will have strong relationship building skills
- Have experience organising and raising finance to facilitate working capital requirements
For more information, please download the position description. Enquiries may be sent to Janine Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries for this position close September 20 and applications close Tuesday 26 September.
Book a Tour
The best way to get to know us is to visit. Book a tour of our school today.