The Carmel School Uniform Shop is situated in the Primary School, next to the canteen.
The entrance is off Woodrow Avenue.
Click the link below for the
The Uniform Shop is open every Tuesday from 8:00 to 9:00am, Wednesday from 2:15pm to 3:45pm and Friday from 8:00 to 9:00am during school terms. It is also open at times during school holidays (published in Kesher Carmel). Some second-hand uniform items are also available for purchase from the shop. As a service to parents, new uniform items can also be ordered by mail order. To do so, please download and complete an order form and send it via the Primary or High School administration to the Uniform Shop with your remittance. (Please note that unfortunately you cannot order second-hand uniforms via mail order.)
Please note that exchanges of new items are possible if:
• The receipt is supplied
• Labels have not been removed
• Garments have not been worn or used
• Exchanges are only available for a period of 7 days after purchase.
For any enquiries regarding uniforms, please call 9375 4349 and leave your name, telephone number and a brief message.
For mail orders, please click Uniform List and Mail Order to print out. This will need to be handed in at reception. Items will be sent home with your child. If you have difficulty downloading the order form, please call the High School reception on 9276 1644 and ask the receptionist to send a form home via your child.
To maintain a high quality of uniforms offered for sale, it is necessary for us to set a standard for donated uniform items. This is outlined below.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS FOR SALE
Uniform items can only be accepted if they meet the following requirements:
1. Items must be current Carmel School uniform
2. No socks, hats, kippot or bathers will be accepted
3. Items must be freshly cleaned or dry cleaned according to instructions on labels
4. Items must have no loose threads
5. There must be no obvious wear and tear
6. Items must be presented either on hangers or neatly folded and not need ironing
7. Acceptance of any items will be at the discretion of the Uniform Shop Coordinator
8. Sale prices will be set by the Uniform Shop Coordinator
9. Any donated clothes deemed unsuitable for sale will be donated to charity as will any goods accepted on consignment that have not been sold after a deemed period of time.